Welcome to The Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel in Sidney, Victoria
For amazing Vancouver Island accommodation, look no further than the delightful seaside town of Sidney, the perfect home base for an exciting adventure or relaxing retreat in the Greater Victoria area. The Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel features contemporary rooms, outstanding hotel amenities and unbeatable value at our amazing location in the heart of Sidney.
Pet friendly and close to the Victoria International Airport and BC Ferries Swartz Bay Terminal, Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel is within walking distance to charming eateries and coffee shops, the stunning waterfront boardwalk and several top attractions including the SHAW Ocean Discovery Centre and Butterfly Gardens.
Our hotel also features an onsite family-style restaurant and is located steps from the state-of-the-art Mary Winspear Centre , the ideal venue for personal, corporate and community events of all kinds and sizes.
Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel in Sidney, BC
In addition to an amazing sleep and convenient in-room features, you can enjoy full access to our hotel’s amenities, including free high-speed Wi-Fi, a fitness centre, an onsite family restaurant and more.
Close to the Victoria International Airport and the area’s top attractions, Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel has everything you need for a pleasant leisure or business stay in Sidney, and fantastic package offers to sweeten the deal.
Book your room or suite online now to secure your Sidney accommodations at fabulous rates. We look forward to seeing you!
Dear valued guests,
With the recent impact that the coronavirus has had on a global scale, we recognize that it remains a primary focus for travellers everywhere. We remain committed to upholding the highest levels of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when you visit our hotel, knowing you will experience the quality you expect from the Best Western Plus Emerald Isle.
As per British Columbia’s Phase 3 plan, we will be accepting reservations from all residents of Canada. International guests will be welcomed back when travel advisory guidelines allow. Currently, the Canada-USA border remains closed until December 21, 2020, and it may be extended beyond that date.
The Guest Services team will check government issued ID to confirm primary residency for everyone arriving to the premises. Individuals who cannot provide ID showing their primary residence is an area sanctioned for travel by the Government of BC will be refused entry. We are not permitting guests to visit the property for the specific purpose of self-isolating or quarantine. Guests will also be asked screening questions upon their arrival to the hotel.
We remain calm and steady but want to ensure that we are pro-active as the situation changes. We have taken precautions to ensure that we are doing our part to prevent the further spread of this virus. The following precautionary and response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
- Installation of protective barriers at the front desk and the restaurant
- Temporary closure of the fitness room
- Temporary interruption of housekeeping stayover cleaning service
- Removing the self-serving water and coffee stations in the Lobby
- Regularly sanitizing of the front desk, lobby, restaurant, public areas, and elevators
- Disinfecting all room keys, pens and payment equipment
- Including additional hand sanitization stations throughout the hotel and restaurant
- Adding supplementary procedures that implement new standards of cleaning for each department
We are asking all guests to:
- Please maintain at a distance of about 2 metres (6 feet) from others
- Kindly note that the elevators are limited to one person or one household at time of use
- To reduce risk to our guests and employees, Housekeeping will not be providing daily cleaning service. Instead, we will be providing fresh linens and amenities upon request, left at your door or at the front desk, to limit staff entering occupied rooms
- Please follow our navigational signage throughout the hotel and restaurant to best ensure reduced traffic and congestion
- If you become ill and have recently visited us, please let us know so appropriate measures can be taken
- If you feel unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone.
Booking Changes & Cancellations
- All reservations needing to be cancelled or rescheduled due to COVID-19 will be processed with a full refund. Please contact us at 1-250-656-4441 to cancel or modify your existing reservation.
We will continue to navigate these uncharted waters with our guests, our employees and our communities remaining our highest priority.
We wish the best of health and wellness to you and your families!
Catherine Audet | General Manager
Best Western Plus Emerald Isle & Smitty’s Family Restaurant Sidney